Saturday, February 19, 2011

A window on the Crazy Aunt studio

At The Crazy Aunt Company, we try to be as considerate to the environment as possible. So, when we needed a pinboard, I shopped around on Gumtree for something I could reuse - and was pretty stoked when I found this window.


I took it apart, scraped it down, removed some of the glass and gave it a coat of paint.


And voila - I put pegboard into the frame, where our labels now hang, left three panes of glass in the window, which I'll use for notes, and turned the rest into a pinboard. It's a little too Biggie Best for me at the moment, but hey - the window is a whole lot more useful than it was a few weeks ago!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to separate the frame and panes - two for the price of one - innovation de lux.

Gail said...

so cool! even if its a bit biggie bestie :)