Monday, November 1, 2010

Dressing up


The very first Crazy Aunt dress – what do you think? I've been dying to make little dresses for ages and this weekend I had a few moments to get stuck in. I've sent this one off for a little girl to test – I need to make sure the design is perfect before making any more – and as soon as I have feedback and have ironed out the tweaks, I'll be making more.
These dresses will be from 6 months to four years, and all will be reversible. I have some gorgeous fabrics, and can't wait to put together more dresses.
Please send me your feedback – I'd love to know what you think of the style, what colours you'd like to see the dress in and any comments you have.

6 comments:

Gail said...

love it! how about some yellow for summer? and buttons! ... ok maybe the buttons are pushing it

Narina said...

Thanks Gail - I have some fabrics with yellow in the design, but nothing with loads of yellow. Ooh - a great excuse to go fabric shopping!

Pamela said...

Stunning!

Henriette said...

I love this dress, it is beautiful and I like the fabric choices. Can't wait to see what you pair with the new red flower fabric.

Narina said...

Thanks Henriette; I've got some lovely fabrics lined up. Just busy with a big Tshirt order and a little something special for a kitchen tea, and next week I'll be back working on the dresses. Yay!

Jamtin said...

Love these dresses. Let me know when you're taking orders please, especially love the pink and brown colour combination you have in another post. Just Beautiful